- General Details
- Order Enquiry
The bio-safety cabinet is a box-shaped air purification negative pressure safety device that prevents aerosols from containing dangerous or unknown biological particles during handling.
Its working principle is mainly to pump the air inside the cabinet to keep the negative pressure state inside the cabinet to protect the operator through the vertical air flow. The outside air is filtered through the HEPA filter and then enters the safety cabinet to avoid contamination of the sample. The air in the cabinet is also filtered through the HEPA filter and then vented to the atmosphere to protect the environment.
1. Air curtain isolation design prevents internal and external cross-contamination, 30% of the air flow is discharged outside and 70% of the internal circulation.
2. The glass door can be moved up and down, can be positioned arbitrarily, is easy to operate, and can be completely closed for sterilization, and the positioning height limit alarm prompts.
3. The power output socket in the work area is equipped with a waterproof socket and a sewage interface to provide great convenience for the operator
4. HEPA filter is installed at the exhaust air to control emission pollution.
5. The working environment is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, which is smooth, seamless, and has no dead ends. It can be easily and thoroughly disinfected and can prevent the erosion of corrosive agents and disinfectants.
6. It adopts LCD control panel and built-in UV lamp protection device, which can only be opened when the safety door is closed.
7. With DOP detection port, built-in differential pressure gauge.
8. 10° tilt angle, in line with the human body design concept
Contact form description text