- General Details
- Order Enquiry
DW-GCMS-II is a cost-effective gas chromatograph mass spectrometer provided by Drawell. The products hold several patented technologies, and are widely used in industrial inspection, food hygiene, environmental protection, etc.
•High performance, high reliability
•Low cost for customers of all types
•Holding multiple patents
Brominated flame-retardant (BFR), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), phthalate, etc.
it uses high-end core parts, which ensures DW-GCMS-II high quality.
–Meeting high demands
provides necessity parts, and meets multiple requirements from different client.
it facilitates easy operation and convenient maintenance.
–High-efficiency ionization source
modularization design, having high ionization efficiency, and enhancing sensitivity.
convenient operation, data acquisition and processing.
offering more benefits while meeting all application demands.
Drawell offer customers perfectly customized solutions.
–Consumables with favorable price
most consumables and parts are self-developed, which save a lot of maintenance cost, while providing high performance.
–Satisfactory post-sale service
Drawell make a quick response to client’s demands, with professional technicians offering 24-hour services.
● Electronic pressure/flow control system (EPC/EFC) for self-developed GC 6800 system
● Patented El filament set provides highly efficient electron emission, a maximum of 350u A
● Quality mass analyzer with pre-filter reduces quadrupole pollution
● High-energy dynode electron multiplier ensures good sensitivity
● Vacuum system with quality mechanical and turbo molecular pumps guarantees stability and reliability
● Full scale gauges monitor vacuum states in real time
● Self protection system guarantees safety of operators and core parts under abnormal conditions
● RF power supply digital compensation technology ensures better sensitivity and resolution in full mass range
● The software “ChemAnalyst” controls auto sampler (AS), gas chromatograph (GC) and mass spectrometer (MS); data are acquired and transferred by high-speed network card
● Full Scan and selective Ion Monitoring (SIM) modes are available
● The system supports manual and automatic tuning, display of total ion current (TIC) and mass chromatogram (MC)
● The data processing section searches target compounds in NIST 2011 based on mass spectra of samples, displays search results which include retention times, structural formula and standard mass spectra, and compares the abundances of standard and real target ions.
● Users can make accurate qualitative and quantitative analyses
Contact form description text