- General Details
- Order Enquiry
340°C magnetic hotplate stirrers are widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals and other fields.
PID temperature technology precise controls heating process, rapidly reaches target temperature and enhances control accuracy, heating temperature up to 340°C. Stainless steel with ceramic coated hotplate resists to corrosion, also with good uniformity of heating. The hotplate models are suitable for external temperature sensor PT1000, display and control actual medium temperature.
– External temperature sensor PT1000 is available for hotplate model, real-time controls medium temperature.
– Simple running interface easy to use and program. Automatically identify temperature sensor PT1000 and transfer to PT1000 operation mode. Record and display the last running parameter when switch on.
– LCD display target and actual temperatures, as well as set and actual speed can be displayed.
– PID temperature technology precise controls heating process, rapidly reaches target temperature and enhances control accuracy.
– Brushless DC motor maintenance free and explosion-proofed, accurately control speed
– Fully closed assembly guarantees safety and long service life, effectively prevents the liquid into unit to protect the components from damage
– Separate safety circuits, fixed safety temperature of 360℃, Automatically stops heating once exceed secure temperature
– HOT warning indicates residual hotplate temperature. LCD display would show “Hot” when hotplate temperature over 50°C warning point, even if switched off
– Free software StirPC, computer can control and document all operation values via RS232 interface
Contact form description text