- General Details
- Order Enquiry
Product origin CHINA
Supply capacity Factory Direct Supply
This product selects the ORF1ab and N gene regions of 2019-novel coronavirus, and designs two sets of specific primers and fluorescent probes that cover two sites of the gene at the same time. In order to control the entire extraction and detection process, human β-Globin gene was act as a non-competitive internal control during the extraction and detection process. The RT-PCR reaction solution is pre-mixed, which is convenient, efficient and easy to operate. It utilizes high-efficiency Taq DNA Polymerase and has strong stability. The kit could be used for auxiliary diagnosis and epidemiological surveillance of 2019-novel coronavirus infection.
- Internal control: Human β-Globin gene as the internal control is included into the reagent to verify the validity of the experiment.
- High sensitivity: The lowest detection limit is 500 copies/ml.
- High specificity: Primers and probes are designed for specific fragments of two gene regions, which confirm each other to make the results more accurate. No cross-reactivity with other pathogens with the same site of infection or similar infection characteristics.
- Strong stability: CV of each channel is all <3%.
- Multiple Real-time RT-PCR detection: Each channel does not interfere with each other, and the amplification curve is S-shaped.
- Simple operation: one-step method to complete RT-PCR, The whole procedure can be detected within 80min.
- Fast speed: The PCR amplification time is less than 80 minutes.
|Model||2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) RT-QPCR Detection Kit|
|Detection Principle||Fluorescence PCR|
|Sample Type||Human oropharyngeal swabs, nasopharyngeal swabs and sputum|
|Applicable Instrument||Fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument|
|Storage Conditions||-20±5℃, keep away from light|
|Valid Period||Unopened ≥6 months; Opened≥90 days|
|Detection Limit||500 copies/ml|
|Interpretation of Positive Results||CT≤38|
|Packing Specification||48T/box; 60 boxes/carton|
Contact form description text